At Proshield Fire & Security, we pledge to:
- Call you to set up an appointment and arrive on time.
- Perform a complete and accurate inspection of your fire suppression equipment according to local, state and federal fire codes.
- Provide you with a complete and accurate inspection report with a certification when the equipment passes the inspection. Reports are required to be kept onsite per local, state and federal fire codes.
- Provide a detailed explanation of the deficiencies and provide you with documentation outlining the areas that need correction, if deficiencies are found.
- Provide an estimate to rectify any code violations or problem areas and perform the work in a prompt manner at your request. After completion a new report itemizing the areas that have been corrected will be provided.